DISCLAIMERS

GREAT COSMIC CHAOS!!! If you don't know what this page is for then not only does this page apply to you, but you also have no business continuing any further within my blog and should take this opportunity to go away NOW!!!

10.16.2005

Disclaimer Part 1

WARNING!!!

READ THIS JOURNALS' CONTENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

NOT FOR THE WEAK, FAINT HEARTED or ESPECIALLY THE CLOSED MINDED!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Case you missed that, I feel it only fair to warn you, again, that the information you are about to peruse in my pages is not for the weak of heart, small of mind, thin of skin or meek of will.

As you go along through my pages you will be taken through a journey of emotional experiences. I will make you laugh, cry, get pissed off and throw things, cuss me, hate me, love me,  want to have my children (just kidding, I’m a lot but I’m not all that), and possibly more that I just can’t think of right now.

Yes, in an attempt to get restarted on what I came to Colorado to do, I have re-edited this disclaimer to be a little more informational than its formerly hateful rendition.

For ease of reading, I believe that I’ll make this into a few different posts as most people, including myself, have a bit of a time concentrating on things for too awful long. Being that there is a good deal of information I am trying to convey here to warn you of the deluge of emotional experience about to come, I feel it only polite to break it down into palatable chunks.

See, not such a total monster as some of you thought, huh?
(cue eerie music with soft echoing voice saying “don’t you believe it”) lol

So, let’s get started. We’ll just call this post Disclaimer Part – 1 and be off and running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home