DISCLAIMERS

GREAT COSMIC CHAOS!!! If you don't know what this page is for then not only does this page apply to you, but you also have no business continuing any further within my blog and should take this opportunity to go away NOW!!!

10.17.2005

Addendum to Rules

  1. Keep in mind that this blog is not for your benefit, it’s for mine. There is no guarantee (as much as I will honestly try) that information contained in what I write is a 100% accurate. It’s my life, I’ve lived it, and therefore I’m better qualified to judge the authenticity of it than you are. A polite post to me via email (again under the previously outlined guidelines/rules) is sufficient. I may change or append a correction, I may not. It’s my prerogative and, well, it is my blog so nyah!

  2. Religious based responses will only get you singled out and blasted. Don’t base your responses around a belief system that you don't fully understand or like to use just to give yourself credibility that you don't deserve. God hates hypocrites & so do I. Give me logical, reasonable, intelligent comments (pro or con - whichever you feel) or keep quiet. Again, it’s my blog and if I find a way to delete annoying comments, I will.

  3. Do not respond to my blog in a veiled attempt to get me to visit your website. I’m quite capable of finding what I need on the internet by myself. If you are genuine and you just happen to have an interesting description of your business, website or websites you find interesting on your blog then I may, at my discretion, check them out. I hate sneaky people and will not tolerate such a thing.

  4. Do not threaten me. I’m perfectly aware that there are people out there who can find me, my phone number, address and explicit directions to my front door. The dumbest thing for one of you to do would be to actually show up on my doorstep because sometimes proving that you’re capable of something can get you killed, literally. Besides that, I have the Dept. of Homeland Security, the FBI and the State Attorney General on speed-dial. Better people than you have tried to screw with me, frighten me and harass me and have wound up failing miserably. The only thing they accomplished in the end was to embarrass themselves. Save yourself the trouble and just play nice or leave me, my blog and my little corner of cyberspace and the planet at large, alone.